What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive manual teaching you how to etch a glass like a pro
- Providing you access to the members area with videos, tutorials, & free copy of ebook
- Teaching you how to make sandblast etching, cream etching, sand carving and more
- Teaching you how to turn any project into a professional looking art glass
- Teacihng you how to etch glass with advanced money saving tactics
- Teaching you how to etch glass and create awesome glass art
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Glass Etching Secrets scores 71.56/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.glassetchingsecrets.com/info.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: glassetchingsecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to glassetchingsecrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)